Due to the pandemic related to COVID-19 and in order to protect our visitors and employees, we inform you that our site will be closed for an indefinite period. We invite you to consult our Facebook page and our website which will be updated regularly.
Thank you for your understanding.
Visit the Chocolaterie as a group
Come visit us with colleagues, family and friends and enjoy a guided tour where you’ll learn everything there is to know about the history of the Pères Trappistes and our chocolate production.
Weather permitting, you can also take advantage of our magnificent site complete with swings and picnic tables.
Choose your favourite among the following options:
· Tour the Chocolaterie’s Economuseum
· Visit the chapel and the monastery’s photo exhibit
· Meet with Father Marcel and learn more about monastic life
· Participate in religious services (restrictions apply)
· Enjoy product tasting
· Experience our outdoor thematic circuit
· Take an interactive guided tour through the BaladoDiscovery app
· 7 bathrooms on site
· Accessible to people with reduced mobility
· Coffee machine (espresso, latte, cappuccino)
· Facilities and outdoor playground for young and old alike
· Picnic tables
For more information on group visits, please call 418-276-1122, or email us at email@example.com